Library cards are FREE and available to all. To get a card you must fill out an application. You can download one on this page, English or Español (at right, or if viewing with a handheld device, below), or get one at the library. You will need two proofs of ID and address:
- picture ID, such as: a driver’s license or passport and
- a bill that shows your current address, such as: water bill, electric bill, car registration or insurance.
Bring these items to the library and get your card. It is that easy. Start reading or listening to books OR watching a movie that day.
What does this card do for me?
- Your card allows you to check-out up to ten items at a time
- Three DVDs at a time (per household) — only two TV series at a time
- Check-out e-readers
- Allows great access to thousands of e-books
- Check-out laptop computers to use anywhere within the library
- Reserve items
- Your card allows you to check-out up to five items at a time
- Children aged 10-17 may check-out DVDs if a parent or guardian has given written approval and it is noted in our computer